THE FRENCH TOUCH
Inheritors of ancient know-how, we hand forge the iron in the heart of a smithy, using ancestral methods, without resorting to industrial methods of manufacturing or welding.
Each of our wrought irons thus transcribe of an uniqueness and a quality of work of which we can be proud.
Thus, taking account of the production difficulties, each model reveals its intrinsic beauty, and prides itself of raising the common decorative curtain rail to the stature of art.
Our products are always handmaid by highly qualified craftsmen: a careful look will reveal the slight differences between each item which prove the unique "signature" of each smithy
All these ingredients together, combining rare high quality products, choice references and competitive prices, have permitted us over the last ten years, to rehabilitate the image of wrought iron, and to impose FORGEMAIN as a leader of the market.
ETHICS CHARTER :
All our items are recyclable.
We refuse to work with workshops that exploit underage children, or underpay their craftsmen.
Our values rest on the care brought to the work, the concern of the detail and the transmission of the "know-how".
- Pair of Finials MAORISold by pair24,90 €
- 1 Bracket/Connection double curtains INCASold in singly24,50 €
- Set of glazing ILLUSIONSold in kit (brackets included)10 €
- Set of glazing SENSATIONSold in kit (brackets included)10 €
- Button RIVAGE5,50 €
- Button CYCLONESold in singly4,80 €
- Button SHABBY4,99 €
- Button HIPPOCAMPESold in singly5,50 €
- Coat Rack VOLUTE12,25 €
- Coat Rack LOUNGE10 €
- Holdback BOULESold in singly11,88 €
- 22,80 €
- 18 €
- 18 €
- 199 €
- Pair of finials FILSold by pair22,80 €