Commercial Policy :
- We respect the customer by informing him as precisely as possible using the adequate nomenclature, joining him in his search for quality.
- We urge the customer to compare our products with our rivals, so that gives rise to emulation which incite us to surpass ourselves for the customers best advantage.
- Being concerned about the best price/quality ratio, we commit to the the large-scale retailing, a top quality hand made product, at a price competitive with industrially manufactured objects.
Production policy :
- We defend the life quality and the working conditions of our craftsmen in their country.
- We refuse to work with workshops that exploit underage children, or underpay their craftsmen.
- By our physical presence, through training the craftsmen, we participate actively in the creation of highly efficient workshops.